Saturday, February 22, 2014

What should my characters hairstyle/hair color be?







She's blind, and she's royalty. She isn't the uptight do what I say kind of princess, she's a little more "emo"/"goth" I guess. She lives in a Halloween town. (no, the people are not monsters, they just dress....darker. Gothic like. Girls wear Gothic Lolita type dresses and boys wear those gothic pants and a gothic shirt.) So, since she's royalty she has a long dress (kimono like) that has red going down the sides and black all around with a red (HUGE) ribbon that ties around with the family crest in the middle (on the front). So, with this information, could you guys suggest hairstyles/colors for me :)


Answer
Going with the gothic type theme a good idea would be to use long (meaning the longest part being around the middle of the shoulder blades) dark hair preferably black. Being of royalty she can have purple (color of prosperity and royalty) or red (color associated with energy and life) highlights considering the rest of her attire has some sort of red. I say to add a highlight of a royal color or a color that stands out because it will help draw attention to her face. If you want to go for a little bit less done look give her a short kind of messy look, it will be important to find some other way to keep her royal if that's the case messy won't convey royalty as well as well kept long hair.

Help! Hairstyles and colors??(:?




Talia


Hello!!(: I need help finding the right hairstyle! I have a round face and green eyes. At the moment I have natural brownish/auburn kind of hair. The only thing my mom would let me get done is black hair underneath. Like half black, half my natural color. (girls should understand what im talking about) my hair is pretty long right now...and thin. what hairstyle would look the best? and is my dyeing choice good? will it look pretty? my eyebrows are pretty dark brown. (dunno why) :( thanks!!(:


Answer
I wouldnt dye it half black, I think it's ugly! Try this hairstyle, http://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&source=mog&hl=en&gl=us&client=safari&tab=wi&q=reese%20witherspoon&sa=N&biw=320&bih=356#i=17. I think this would be very pretty!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What should my characters hairstyle/hair color be?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment