Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Skin tone and hair color?




JB


I would like to color my very slightly gray, dark blonde hair (maybe red or brown?) but am not quite sure how to determine my skin tone. I have light brown eyes. When I was a kid I tanned easily, but now that I'm older (42) my face seems to have taken on a pink undertone. My veins on the inner arm are a combo of both blue and green. I guess I look good in brown, purple, white, lt blue, but I don't wear/own a lot of color so I'm not sure. I often wear black on top to downplay figure flaws on my top half. I look ok in gold and silver, but I look my best in the warmer silver of white gold. Any thoughts on hair color?


Answer
People's skin color does change somewhat as they get older. But you are probably still Warm or Cool, with yellow or red undertones. Do you look better in cream or stark white? If cream, you are Warm and need to keep some red or gold in your hair. If white, you are Cool and need to use Ash shades. Go by your face, not your arm.

Whatever you decide, stick to within 2-3 shades of your natural color (unless you don't want to look natural!). Good luck!

dont know if my skin tone will match hair color?




chocolatec


i would like to try chocolate hair color like mila kunis but my hair is like a light brown with blonde naturally and i kinda have a yellow skin tone in the winter and brown would make it worse. what should i do


Answer
i think that your hair sounds nice and goes with your skin tone. If i were you i would leave your hair as a light brown x




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Skin tone and hair color?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment