Saturday, February 22, 2014

Hair color???




Shanti M


I recently dyed my blond hair red with color pulse and I "tried" to color it blond again but it turned out to be a funny mixture of red on my roots and blonder when it get to the ends and I wanted to dyed it again with a semi colored red in the natural instinks because it's really ugly and I don't want to bleach it to get the red out. But i'm scared that the color won't turn out like the one on the box because I JUST dyed it? will it affect the hair color on the box if I recently dyed my hair with a permenant blond color?


Answer
Yes. your hair might turn out to be a brassy orange color with some red highlights and probably some blonde highlights.

I believe color pulse lasts for 8 - 10 washes. Your best bet was to wait out those few washes and if you wanted a red in your hair again, then put in the natural instincts. Your color almost always won't be the same as the box, but it can get pretty close.

Just keep washing your hair until you get most of that other color out before dying again. If you keep dying your hair, you can damage your scalp and lose your hair. Find a way to have your hair up in the meantime to hide some of the discolorations in your hair.

box hair color? or salon color?







is box hair color better ?than going to the salon and getting it done?

i have only dyed my hair once with the box brand .i straighten my hair ONCE or twice a week and i had a perm done 2 months ago.

so if i dye my hair light /darkesh brownish .from the box dye will it stay ? or should i go to the salon?

and if i do dye it by box dye ..then how long should i keep it in for i t to be locked in? or are their extra products i should put in my hair for it to stay in their ..Also when i flat iron it should i wait a few hours or days to flat iron?

Thank you :)



Answer
Salon hair color is better than box color. The quality is much better and isn't so harsh on your hair. If you go to the salon, the stylist can evaluate your hair to determine if your hair can take the color and if she needs to do something before hand to ensure the color takes and is even. After coloring your hair, wait about 3 days to shampoo, using a color shampoo and conditioner. Do not shampoo very often. You can flat iron right away.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Hair color???
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment