Sunday, February 23, 2014

Best Hair Color For A Very Fair Skin Tone?




uh


I have always wanted to dye my hair, ever since I was 11. >W<'
Now I actually get to change it, the problem is. I don't know what color to change it to.
Now, I have very very fair skin. It's very white. My eyes are green/blue/gray.
My natural hair color is like a strawberry blondish/red/light brownish color.
So far, people think I should do Blonde... Or maybe even black.
Some people think I should just leave it and get streaks. Like low lights and high lights.
If I was going to get the streaks I wanted black, blonde, and purple. Or like a turqiouse. :]
So help me out a bit please? Here is a picture of me if you need one. I reallyy want to dye my hair. >W<

http://i389.photobucket.com/albums/oo340/Itstaylormadeinc/IMG_2014.jpg



Answer
I think you should keep it that colour. I know redheads usually get quite a bit of stick, but I think red/ginger hair with pale skin looks beautiful. If you're intent on dyeing it though, I would go for blonde, or light brown, not black though. Highlights would look better than dyeing it all, in which case, I think blonde would look very good. Don't go for blue or green, once they fade they will look horrible (especially on red hair)

BTW: You're very pretty, I don't think you need to dye your hair.

What hair color would suit me? Blue eyes fair skin?




KGcutie


My skin is very pale with a tad of yellow but no real undertones. Right now my hair is reddish brown i dyed it. my natural hair color is a dull ashy blonde. I was thinking go to a light brown/ or dark blonde similar to my natural hair color with light blonde highlights and small dark reddish brown lowlights. Do you think that would look okay? If not give me ideas. Thank you.


Answer
How to select hair color based on skin complexion
http://geebal.blogspot.com/2008/05/how-to-select-hair-color.html

How To Color Your Hair
http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/how-to-color-your-hair.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best Hair Color For A Very Fair Skin Tone?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment