Thursday, February 27, 2014

justify your choice of makeup skincare,saree drapping,hairstyle & diet pattern?




diya


about beauty & style


Answer
Well, I don't know if my choice is justified to you... but this is my choice:

I choose to use only natural bontanically based skin and beauty products. I don't wear a saree. I am currently wearing my hair long, simply because it makes it easier to put it up during this hot weather. And, lastly, I observe a vegetarian lifestyle right now.

The elimination of animal products from my diet and beauty regimine is largely due to the decline in quality of those types of products. Those animals are now pumped with so many chemicals and drugs, it's ridiculous... and all for the sake of an extra buck. I will not let a government ruled by money destroy my general well-being (and force me to rely on a money hungry "health care" system) if I can at all help it.

My clothing and hairstyle choices are made based on a combination of practicality, beauty and modesty. I chose things that flatter the body I have been given. I chose things that are not outrageously priced (just so I can be hip for the two minutes that the article of clothing is "in"). I chose things that allow me to attractive but that, at the same time, preserve those things that I feel are a priviledge for my husband... out of respect to both of us.

So, I hope I answered your question in a way that you were seeking.

plz suggest idea 4 hairstyle n saree style?

Q. hey guyz plz help me out..
i have my farewell on 17th of feb..
i'll wear a saree n i have shoulder length hair..
plz suggest some gud hairstyle n saree style.
i am slim, have fair complex n gud looks..


Answer
try layered hair




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: justify your choice of makeup skincare,saree drapping,hairstyle & diet pattern?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment