Friday, February 28, 2014

LADIES: Will you help me choose a trendy hairstyle ?




Handsome_L


http://www.flickr.com/photos/39665826@N07/7054322739/in/photostream

I am getting bored with my face, and wonder if a change will do good. To start with I plan to have a new hairstyle- something more modern and trendy. Perhaps a bit short with layers. Can you suggest some smart and trendy hairstyles ?

Then a big step - getting my moush off. Do you think it would be a good thing to try a clean shaven look ?



Answer
Clean and shaven will make you much more put together and handsome! You look alot like my uncle did:)
A nice, short hairstyle Id say would look great is something you could run your hands through. Try to cut it as short as you can without a buzz or shaven. Dont be aftraid of having a bit of a short shag, just dont let anything fall past your face, and have a closer cut to your neck.
Should look very nice
Good luck!

What are non-trendy hairstyles for teen girls?

Q. i don't like today's hairstyles :p.


Answer
I agree :D

*Wavy/curly long natural hair
*super-short crops
*weird messy bobs and asymmetrical cuts
*brightly colored hair! no black or blonde, try banana yellow, turquoise, etc.
*hugely back combed/hawked hair.
*dreads!
*1930's-50's inspired haircuts. Soft curls, pinned up hair, Marilyn Monroe-style bobs.
*Pin-up girl haircuts as well. Soft, soft, natural blacks or blondes with super-short fringes, flipped out at the end.
*Hippy-chic cuts. These are my favorite! Weird braids in your hair, random dreads in odd places, natural brown colors, shiny, soft, wavy and touchable.

Basically go for anything that's not scene, black, bleach-blonde, obviously dyed, sleekly bobbed or straightened, obviously highlighted, etc. It's easy to take inspiration from old hairstyles, such as a HUGE mound of creamy pink Marie Antoinette hair piled on top of your head. Maybe stick a butterfly or fake bird in there as well. Did you know the french used tinted powders to color their hair? Blue was a favorite as was pink. Candy hair! Today, though, brands like Manic Panic and Special Effects make semi-permanent vegetable dyes in crazy colors like Purple Haze, Candy Apple Red, and Atomic Turquoise. My personal favorite is a very light baby-blue, which would look insanely awesome if you had long, gently curling hair! awesome :O

Of course, you might not be as mad as I am. You can always just let it grow long and natural and put it up in a topknot or ballerina-style messy bun. Sticking some weird ornaments, extensions, flowers or headbands in there couldn't hurt, either.

Anyhow good luck! I wish I had any hair to play with :( in the good nature of charity I shaved my head a few months ago, and it's just reached crop-stage now. Boring. Glittery faux-hawks are my only option.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: LADIES: Will you help me choose a trendy hairstyle ?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment