Saturday, March 1, 2014

The best hairstyle or an oval face?




Peaches


i want a long hairstyle. i have bangs and i want to keep them. can anyone give me idea's/pic's of an awesome long hairstyle for an oval head shape.


i have a light skin tone and between dark and lights hair if that helps.
DUDE! Piyush G i couldnt even read ur answer! ur NOT a gangster!



Answer
I too have an oval face, and have the same problem. You will definetly need to keep a style that stays long in the front. I went to a salon recently and told her to do whatever she thinks would look right. She gave me a swept bang, long in the front and shorter layers in the back....looks real good....but you MUST MUST MUST keep the long front whatever you do. and the bangs make sure they are swept over to the side.....

layers are GOOD for an oval face by the way....the best thing you can do

hairstyles for oval shape faces?




Brittany


heeey okay 1st i dont know how to upload pics on here so i cant upload my pic ahah :(
2nd i really want a knew look but dont know what suits my face, which is oval. I still want long hair just something different :)
cheers to everyone that helps (: xx



Answer
Oval faces can literally wear any hairstyle!
Mine is oval too, and one day I spent hours browsing the web trying to figure out the "best" style.. But every single site said ovals can pull off anything!
So you could switch up your bangs? Get layers? Or if you have layers get it cut so your hair is straight across.. It looks good.
You can seriously do anything. Find a pic of a celeb you like, and get that cut!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: The best hairstyle or an oval face?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment