Sunday, March 2, 2014

i just rinsed my hair but the color is'nt showin at all..what do you suppose i didi wrong???!!!?




falaylay


ok i rinsed it but the color isnt showing idk what i could of did wrong...


Answer
Not enough info . As in rinsed your hair , you mean put a color on it ? If so it may not be the correct type of color for your hair . If you were trying to make your hair a lighter shade than your natural color you needed a permanent color which will "lift " the color ( only if it has not been previously colored) . If you were trying to make it darker or a different tone , could be it was not left on long enough or maybe your hair has a coating or is too porous and the color will slide off . Most of the time you need to visit a professional stylist .

What is a hair color rinse?




sweetestpe


Hi I am an african american female and I just got my veery first hair weave done (sewn in hair) but because I overprocessed my hair with a bleach trying to do light brown highlights(that came out blonde) in my dark brown hair. my hair ends are really damaged looking and the raggedy blonde ends make my sewn in hair-do look really crazy. So my friend (who sewed in the hair) suggests that I let her put a darker rinse in my hair. I'm new to all this weave and color becaus eI've always had long hair so I'm like what's a rinse and she explains that the rinse (along with trimming my ends) will cover up the blonde and make it blend with the darker hair. Does that really work? Will it really cover the blonde? Will doing a rinse over proces my hair even more?


Answer
a rinse is just temporary hair color that washes out over time...you should let your friend cut the dead over processed end ends off and rinse your hair. the olny bad thing about it is the dye from the rinse might rub off on some of your colthes if you get wet or sweat or put hair products in your hair to moisten the hair...but good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: i just rinsed my hair but the color is'nt showin at all..what do you suppose i didi wrong???!!!?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment