Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Best hairstyle for really thick, fine hair?




Jenny Gord


I have long brown hair, and it's REALLY thick and really fine.. I'd like to get it cut really short like a boy-cut but short hairstyles only look good on skinny girls. Everyone says I should get layers..
Literally everyone I ask, says "You need layers!!"

but my hairstylist wouldn't give me layers..idk why. She said they wouldn't look good on me or something..
I really hate long hair because I don't do anything with my hair, I just brush it and put it in a ponytail everyday

***What do you think is the best hairstyle for long, thick, very fine hair?***



Answer
firstly boy cut hair doesn't only look good on skinny girls....secondly idk i cant give u exact details on what u can do on your hair becuz i dont know how ur face looks like and what suits you the best so what i do is to research pics of long hair just type in long thick fine hair and u will see pics then start looking for hairstlyes. LAYERS look good on everyone!! Dont listen to other ppl listen to what you want, sometimes you can ask your hairstylist whats their opinion and what do they think would look good on you. goodluck

What is a good hairstyle/haircut for thin fine hair! ******10 POINTS! ******?

Q. I am wanting to change my hairstyle because i am bored with it! Right now my hair length is just past me shoulders and my hair is a light brown color with layers. I also have side bangs which i hate because they don't do anything and are in the way and look really flat with no volume to it. they do not look like bangs at all!!! i and i have really fine thin hair so i don't know what style would look good with it. for doing my hair in the mornings usually just straighten my hair but it looks really bad! with medium length hair that just past my shoulders

I need a hairstyle that will be easy to do in the mornings and i will still be able to put up in a ponytail for work.

PLEASE INCLUDE PICS! so i can show my hairdresser the Style i was wanting. pics would help alot because i suck at explaining!


Answer
Having thin or fine hair does not mean that you are not eligible for the latest fashionable hairstyles and it does n't mean you can't try the new styles. But what you require is to get the right hairstylist and a few tips on selecting the hairstyle that suits your personality best. Take a look at these cute hairstyles for thin fine hair - short and medium styles and add color to your life.

If you have thin fine hair, a short haircut would help in adding more volume to it. If your hair is thinning at the end of the strands go for short bob cuts or short layered hairstyles and adding a a few flicks to them will give a stylish look. Going for a sleek bob cut would be great if you have straight thin hair or else you can go for side swept bangs, it will add more volume in the front and the viewers attention will be diverted from rest of the thin or fine hair.

If you have curly hair, then you 'll need to deal your thin hair with utmost care. Having a medium length hair is good for curly hair and women can opt for rollers if they love curls for adding more volume to the hairstyle. Since thin hair lose curls after certain period of time, you would need to pin the hair immediately after removing the rollers.

Crop haircut is also a better option available for women with oval shaped faces as they bring more attention to your facial features. They include tapered haircuts also giving a bouncy look to your hairdo.

Asymmetrical bob hairstyles are another option you can look at since it makes the short cut to look elongated creating an illusion of width and fullness at the bottom. If you have bangs that are neatly tucked behind your ear it will create more fullness adding to the overall volume of the hair.

If you have medium length thin fine hair, then the edges can be given a smart shape to look more beautiful.You can give it a diagonal forward moving line at the side and few light layers behind allowing your hair to gently touch your shoulders. Once its blow-dried, this light-layered medium length haircut will bring attention to your features as well.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Short-to-Medium-Hairstyles-for-Thin-Fine-Hair

(Look at Hilarys look)

Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best hairstyle for really thick, fine hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment