Friday, March 7, 2014

What is the best at-home hair coloring product?




jc


I've gone to the salon twice now to get red highlights in my dark brunette hair, but still am not satisfied with the results. It isn't enough red and the red slowly fades to a blond-ish red.

I wanted to dry an at-home hair coloring kit, but am not sure which brand to choose. I've heard L'Oreal and Garnier have good ones... what are your opinions?

Also, am I supposed to wait a certain amount of time after going to the salon before using an at-home coloring product? I went to the salon on November 14th (ten days ago as of today, November 24th).

Thanks! =]



Answer
Lo'Real Feria is good. In general you would want to wait between 6 to 8 weeks between coloring. you don't want to run the risk of over processing your hair.

Is there any home products i can use to lighten my hair this color?




Xiotchi


i have dark brown hair and i want it this color without having to re-dye it or go to a salon.

http://www.haircolorsideas.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/light-brown-hair-color.jpg

is there any house products i can use? i heard of cinnamon and honey being able to lighten hair but will it get it this color?



Answer
I know this isn't a home product but it's pretty amazing and it definitely works. I recently used John Frieda's Go Blonder Spray. It's just a spray that you use on wet hair after you get out of the shower and then blow dry. I had jet black hair so i had my doubts but then I used it and now my hair is the brown shade i wanted. For me it took about 7 days to notice results because of how dark my hair was, but for you it should be different if your hair is already brown. It's great because you can control how light your hair gets just by the amount of spray you use. It's really easy and it goes for about 6 dollars in my area. Hope this helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best at-home hair coloring product?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment