Monday, March 3, 2014

What are the big, main trends for Summer 2011?




Kendra


I've never been much of a trend follower, but lately I'm realizing that my style that I've had for years is becoming trendy (I was definitely wearing Toms and tribal prints before it was "cool"!) I'm interested to hear how my personal fashion sense compares to the mainstream one, so what are the big trends for this year? I'd also love to hear your predictions for what the fall trends will be! Thanks!


Answer
clothing: I would say bright colors like from the 80's. You can get stuff like it at 344. Also baggy crop tops with tank tops underneath. I think you can get some from places like wet seal

shoes: A lot of people are wearing gladiator sandals
http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=560666&CategoryID=17570&LinkType=#fn=BRAND%3DChinese Laundry%26SANDAL_TYPE%3DFlat Sandals%26sp%3D1%26spc%3D4

hair: feathers are really popular! I have 5 and you can get them at claires or really any salon. I love them!

I think fall the feathers will still be in. Also stuff like floral and military style

A question for those who are fashionable..?




Hustlin' a


What are the fashion trends of 2010??

What will the fads be this summer, and also what will be popular as we head into 2011?

Thanks :)



Answer
Hi. I hope these articles below can help you find latest in fashion. They might give you a lot of ideas.

Spring Fashion Trends for 2010

Spring season always has something for each fashion lover. Spring Fashion trends for 2010 include minimalism, high-voltage patterns, romanticism, sweet pastels, glamorous look, little wild look and soft-looking women's revealing sheers. I advise you to take your inspiration from these fashion trends when making your spring shopping list! Here is the list of 2010 springs fashion trends:

Keep reading: http://www.todayshottrends.net/lifestyles/spring-fashion-trends-for-2010.html


Summer Fashion Trends for 2010

Summer is one of the best season for fashion lovers. Fashion trends feature fabrics in various color bringing life into fashion look. Now it's the time to update your look with 2010 Summer Fashion Trends that are easily incorporated into any wardrobe.

Keep reading: http://www.todayshottrends.net/lifestyles/summer-fashion-trends-for-2010.html

Trendy Hairstyles for 2010

The easiest way to change your appearance is to change your hairstyle. But be careful! Your hairstyle can totally change your look for good or bad. Don't make a decision, before you see new hairstyles for 2010.

If you are keen on fashion you should always be in touch with the trend about hairstyle. Itâs hard to catch the fickle fashion, but there is a list of different styles, I am sure that one of them is for you. 2010 is the year of nostalgia and it is quiet evident in hair trends too. Letâs have a look at the list of different hairstyles and become a nostalgic woman in the year of nostalgia.
Keep reading: http://www.todayshottrends.net/lifestyleâ¦

If you want to learn more, you can visit http://www.todayshottrends.net/tag/fashion/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the big, main trends for Summer 2011?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment