Wednesday, March 5, 2014

How much to dye hair blue?







So I want to dye my whole hair a Royal Blue color. Just like the one below:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/100162003/sale-blue-wig-royal-blue-wig-short-wig?ref=listing_favoriter&atr_uid=19658616

My hair right now is dyed blue in the front (though it turned a little green after 2 days). Here's my hair:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=508290829202915&set=pb.466318253400173.-2207520000.1356995319&type=3&theater

I want to go to the salon and get it done this time instead of doing it myself and risk ruining my long hair. How much do you think it will cost to dye it like that?

Also I live in Brooklyn, NY if that helps the pricing.



Answer
It should cost anywhere from 60-150 depending on the salon you go to. The stylist will need to lighten your hair to a pale blonde first, and depending on how dark your hair is, this could take a few times to get your hair this light, and could be very damaging. They will then put the blue color on, which will be semi permanant and will gradually fade away in a few weeks.

how to find and asian hair salon that will cut mens hair this way?




Asd


Ive been wanting to get my haircut this way for awhile, i recently when to a hair salon and the lady didnt cut it like this after i showed her the pic -.- i told her i wanted it "choppy" and layered like in the pic and all she did was cut it short she didnt layer it or made it look choppy like in the picture -.-
http://www.asianhairandbeauty.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/asian_men_hairstyles_15.jpg



Answer
Jade in brooklyn (Color arts salon.) She's amazing and will do anything u want.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much to dye hair blue?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment