Monday, March 3, 2014

L'Oreal Feria hair color?




k


Okay so I have never ever colored my hair before and right now it is a fairly dark brown with a hint of red. I have recently bought a medium brown natural color from L'oreal Paris...and it is called Feria. It's suppose to only enhance the color in my hair but has anyone every used this and does it work? Also I have really thin dry hair ...will this make it even worse?

It says deep conditioning permenent haircolour gel



Answer
Loreal Feria is more like a glaze that makes your hair shinier and enhances your current colour. It will make it brighter. I bought the chocolate brown feria to use on my dark brown hair and it lightened it about a shade because it didnt dye it, it brightened my hair colour. You should start with a deep conditioning treatment first before you apply it on so that your hair stays moisturized. I recommend Tresemme Smooth and Silky deep conditioning treatment. Put that onto your dry hair, then after 15 minutes rinse it out and put in Feria. It looks awesome. I've gotten so many compliments on my hair after using it. I also have thin hair and it didnt make it worse. My hair is super shiny and soft after using it. I recommend it to everyone! Good luck your hair will look great =)

Hair Glazing?

Q. Hi there!
I have very, very dark brown hair (about a shade or two from black) and I was thinking about getting it glazed black (they have translucent glazes and glazes with color). Has anyone ever done this before and what did you think of the results?

Thank you! =)


Answer
I've used the John Frieda Brilliant Brunette color glaze that they sell at all the grocery stores and stuff. My problem was that the sun was turning my hair brown, but it was kind of a dry looking, washed out brown. The color glaze definitely helped. It doesn't change the color completely, but it gives it a richer tone and makes it shiny and healthy looking instead of washed out. I'm really happy with the results, and you only have to use it once or twice a week.

And btw, I'm Indian, so my natural color is black and it turns medium to dark brown in the sun.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: L'Oreal Feria hair color?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment