Saturday, March 8, 2014

Should I dye my hair (guy)?




Austin


So I have never really liked my hair color and always thought it would be cooler to have a dark brown color. I have like an awkward medium between blonde and light brown. I've never dyed my hair before. The thing is, I don't want people to really notice. Should I dye it? What color? When? Should it be permanent or temporary? Thanks guys.


Answer
Hey Austin,
the most important thing is to go to a professional. You should NEVER dye your hair at home. The professional can give you good advice and can dye your hair so that it looks naturally afterwards. Trust me, it's really worth the money.
The thing you should consider is, that once you dye your hair and you want to keep your colour, you have to dye the roots every 2-3 months.
But generally, think about it and go for advice to your hairdresser.
Hope I helped.
Milan

Hair Dresser Austin Texas?




cttobias67


I'm new to town and desperately need a good hair dresser for cuts and colors any suggestions?


Answer
I have a FANTASTIC one for you. I switched to go to him and have never had a better cut. His name is Kelly Orr at Salon U 512.266.4010. I am a Realtor and send him lots of clients who move to town. All are extremely happy...he does one of the news anchors hair too. The only catch? He's in Lakeway but it's worth the 20 minute drive...and it give me an excuse to get out to Lake Travis every 3 weeks! I hope you'll give him a try.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Should I dye my hair (guy)?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment