Friday, March 7, 2014

Hair Salons?




cacapipi


do you know any good hair salons in Miami or davie? i need to find a hair salon that does good highligts.. I'm planing on doing bright red highlights.. i have brown hair..


Answer
I don't live in Miami, but I am sure you could spend days trying to go through all the different salons out there. When you look at salons and particularly stylists, try to find ones that seem to have hair similar to yours and also do it in a way that suits your taste. Get a cut to start, and then ask them about the color. If they seem confident enough, then give them a shot. It always helps though when your stylist understands your hair needs because she is also dealing with them. She'll know more products and techniques to suit your hair.

Good OPI nail polish colors?




bajinks so


what is a good color for a tannish skin tone dark brown hair and dark brown eyes?


Answer
I have two personal favorites and I look exactly as you described. My first is called Miami Beet (lol get it?). It's a dark red color in no light, but once it's in the sun it's a nice magenta, red, pink-ish color which looks like beets I guess but not in a weird way. My second is Planks A Lot (they have such creative names). It's a lavender,bright,purple color which looks great on your skin tone. Hope this helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Hair Salons?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment