Tuesday, March 4, 2014

What kind of hairstyle should I get?




Danny T


http://i45.tinypic.com/wlpux.jpg

How should i cut my hair? what kind of hair style can you see me with? I'm just tired of having the same thing. Links to pictures would be nice too.
im a guy.
i dont want a fauxhawk anyore



Answer
At TheHairStyler.com we have a large variety of hairstyles from the latest celebrity looks to salon hairstyles from top salons around the world. Our professional hair stylists have arranged the hairstyles into categories, such as casual, formal and alternative in different lengths and hair textures. All of our hairstyles also list suitability information (such as face shape, age etc) and the hair color can be changed using our Virtual Hairstyler to one of 50 great color choices.

hairstyles for a 50 year old lady?




H.


my aunt is asking me to help her with a hair style,shes kinda plain, she colors her hair brown (its rly gray lol) shes kinda tannish,she wants layers but it to grow out..shes 50 i need some help.. i know its hard to help if you dont know her but... lol worth a shot i guess.


Answer
If your aunt had shoulder length hair with a wispy fringe/bangs it would be age appropriate without looking like a grandparent xx




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of hairstyle should I get?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment