Sunday, March 2, 2014

hair color?




Sabrina J


Okay so I have medium brown hair, curly (ringlets), medium length just past my shoulders. So I want to go darker like almost black, and I want very subtle highlights, with side swept bangs just past my eyes. I am larger, with a round face will the modifications listed above help or hurt my looks in your opinion?


Answer
check the links below for * Hair coloring tips
http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b7RZOQkWnNJEAw--?cq=1&p=1

hair color websites?




misscassie


Are there any picture galleries of hair colors online? Here is my previous question and no one gave me actual links to what color would look good on me, so I guess I'll go look myself! Thank you!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AjpLXX4waMKpezcZEHQsNDTsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080417231724AARWAoy



Answer
It would be impossible to select the perfect hair color for you online. You need to see swatch samples in person, preferably in the sunlight. Go to beauty supply stores; if they sell color, they will also have swatches to see. I suggest you place the swatch against your face to see how the color goes with your skin tone.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: hair color?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment