Friday, March 7, 2014

Whoever is closest gets 10 points?




Elizabeth


How well do you people know me? ( I am really bored.)
answer these questions and whoever is closest gets 10 points.

1.)Who is my favourite band? Hint: They're on my profile, and they're from Finland

2.)Who is my favourite skater? Hint: He has his own TV show

3.)What is my favourite colour?

4.)What colour is my hair? Hint: it's not the colour of my avatars hair, they don't have my hair colour on there

5.)What band am I listening to them right now? Hint: I listen to them everyday

6.)What TV show do I watch at night? Hint: at about, 12:00-1:00 AM

7.)What's my second favourite band? Hint: They're kinda old

8.)Who's my favourite actor? Hint: He's making his second movie(i think) and he produses music wideos

Good Luck!
goddamnit! just answer whatever i guess.......or just answer the goddamn questions!!!!!!!!!!!! Hmphhh!!!!
I hate pink.



Answer
1.)Who is my favourite band?
HIM

2.)Who is my favourite skater?
Bam Margera

3.)What is my favourite colour?
Pink

4.)What colour is my hair?
Pink

5.)What band am I listening to them right now?
Kinky

6.)What TV show do I watch at night?
Jackass

7.)What's my second favourite band?
Kiss

8.)Who's my favourite actor?
Knoxville

i need to dress up as a really crazy tennessee fan for a party... how should i do it??

Q. list all kinds of ideas
by the way i have to dress up as a tennessee volunteer [football] crazy fan!

HELP!!


Answer
The colors for the vols are bright orange and white. Basically, there are a bazillion Tennesse football fans here in knoxville, because that's where UT is. all they do is try to encorporate orange and white into everything they wear on the football nights. try things like facepaint, hats, ribbons in your hair, hell, anything orange and you'd fit right in in




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Whoever is closest gets 10 points?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment