Wednesday, March 5, 2014

hair styling product? (men)?




Mark


i'm wondering what the best kind of hair styling product would be, I'm half chinese and my hair always goes fluffy after i get out the shower so i use a product to stop that, i have very thick hair so sometimes some products don't really hold it for me.

normally i like to have a relatively tidy look on the back and sides and then mess it up a bit on the top, my hair is quite long, my fringe comes down to the bottom of my eye, when my hair is shorter i like to do a bit with my fringe so i'll put it up or something like that.

at the moment i'm using tigi bedhead wax but also sometimes i use vo5 surf style wax, i was wondering if there's any products which i should be using that are more suitable for thick long hair?



Answer
HAND LOTION: Matthew Morrison keeps his hair soft and smooth by using body lotion instead of styling products.
Matthew Morrison uses body lotion in his hair. The 32-year-old actor- best known for playing teacher Will Schuester in musical TV drama 'Glee' - claims his biggest beauty secret is his unusual choice of product for his locks, which he says makes them smooth and soft. He said: "My hair is very soft, right? It's because I put Lubriderm in it. It's just body lotion. "I used to use gel and products, but my hair got kind of hard. Then, one day I ran out of whatever I was using and that was the only thing there, this lotion. It ended up being the best my hair ever looked." Matthew's hair is often the subject of jokes in 'Glee' but he insists he doesn't mind because everyone is mocked on the show.

My dh have used that since Aug. 2011. His hair is softer, smoother, silkier & not frizzy or pouffy.

Justin Timberlake:
Singer-actor Justin Timberlake, who has naturally curly locks, says he tries not to use too many hair products because they don't control it.
"I am low maintenance all the way. It does not take me long. I find the more stuff I put in my hair, the more it sort of fights it. And I don't wash my hair a lot to be honest because I noticed it damages my hair more," contactmusic.com quoted Timberlake as saying.

The best organic hair gel for men ?




ZizOronPre


Which is the best organic hair gel for men ??? Pls let me know ^^


Answer
While a few hardcore brands of all natural or organic products have existed for quite some time, nowadays it is not unusual to see natural alternatives to most any product. Of course, this includes common purchases such as household cleaners, personal care products, and beauty products.

Most hair styling products that offer benefits such as hold, moisture, and shine contain ingredients like plastics and silicones. These types of ingredients often tend to cause an unwanted sticky and filmy build up on the individual hairs themselves as well as the scalp.

When it comes to hair styling products, men and women generally seek very different benefits and features. Due to the typical differences in preference, it is no surprise that many brands offer styling products designed especially for men.

Let's explore a few of the all natural styling gels designed for men:

Burt's Bees Natural Skin Care for Men Hair Gel

Made entirely of 100% natural ingredients, Burt's Bees Natural Skin Care for Men Hair Gel provides strong hold which allows for all day wear - without the sticky or crunchy feel of other styling products. Created with a blend of aloe and sunflower seed oils, the hair gel restores natural shine and luster without the use or harsh chemicals.

Priced at just $8.00, this product is available online at Burt's Bees.

Jason's All Natural Hi-Shine Styling Gel

A leader in all natural, pure, and organic hair care products for men and women with all hair types, Jason's All Natural Hi-Shine Styling Gel helps shape short cuts and provide impressive hold. Fortified with a blend of flax seen protein and flower extracts, the hair gel creates amazing shine while naturally protecting hair from damage caused by exposure to UV rays.

Priced at just $7.69, this product is available online at Jason Natural.

Aubrey Organics Men's Stock Ginseng Biotin Hair Gel

Created of a blend of all natural ingredients, the Aubrey Organics Men's Stock Ginseng Biotin Hair Gel contains only the finest all natural, organic, vegan-friendly ingredients. The blend of almond protein and herbal gums conditions hair while providing firm, lasting hold. Free of plastics and silicones found in most hair styling products, the gel creates fullness and shine without an unwanted build up.

Priced at just $9.95, this product is available online at Aubrey Organics.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: hair styling product? (men)?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment