Sunday, March 2, 2014

Should I dye my natural hair color back??




Not


My natural hair color is a dark brown color like Megan Fox's, currently I have blonde highlights throughout my hair. My eye color is like a medium brown color, but in the sun it looks much lighter.

Do you think I should dye my hair back to my natural color? Is dark brown hair and my eye color boring together? Advice needed!



Answer
I think you should dye your hair back to your natural color. Natural color is always better. And I dont think that dark brown hair and your eye color are boring together! They would be nice together!

Good Unnatural Coloured Hair Dyes?




Gracie


I mean like unnatural colour hair dyes, not like Garnier Futreese or L'orel. I want to dye my hair pink. I doesn't matter if it's like semi permenant or it stays in for a little while. So yeah. Unnatural hair colour dye brands, thanks!:D


Answer
My sister has her hair dyed purple (and has for a few years) and she uses the Jerome Russell Punky Colour (they spell it with a 'u' like they do in Britain, I'm assuming it's an English company), and it's great - she loves it(: The colors are very vibrant and they come in a lot of different colors. They do fade over time but it takes a while for that to happen, and there's plenty of dye in the jar to touch it up when it fades. How fast it fades also depends on how much you shampoo / wash your hair. So I high recommend that brand(:

http://www.amazon.com/Jerome-Russell-Punky-Colour-Flamingo/dp/B004KEX6OE/ref=sr_1_3?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1370657892&sr=1-3&keywords=jerome+russell+punky+color

I've also heard that Manic Panic is pretty good, too:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Dbeauty&field-keywords=jerome+russell+punky+color#/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Dbeauty&field-keywords=manic+panic+hair+dye+pink&rh=n%3A3760911%2Ck%3Amanic+panic+hair+dye+pink

However, there are people I know that have used both brands and prefer the one my sister uses (the Jerome Russell one) but they're both good. It's up to you ^-^




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Should I dye my natural hair color back??
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment