Saturday, March 8, 2014

changing hair color?




Draya


can anyone change my hair color in this picture to blonde?
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm39/bubblegumdrea/l_b4dc67f1371547b3990b43fa12ad394b.jpg



Answer
Yes, but you have to bleach it first. But yes, I've seen people do it all the time. I highly recommend getting it done by a professional, at least for the first time. He/she will make sure it looks the least damaged possible.

Remember that the second that your hair grows out, it will be immediately obvious you dyed it. However, this isn't seen as such a bad thing anymore (especially here in So Cal - for awhile it's been kind of trendy to have dark roots with bleach-blonde hair).

http://images.starpulse.com/pictures/2007/01/27/previews/Brooke%20Burns-SGG-031360.jpg

Hope this helps!

Hair color helpp!?

Q. I want to dye my hair but i'm not sure how it will look.
If you have any comments or suggestions please help.
this is my hair now:
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll237/BrnEyedDancer/hahah.jpg

and this is how i want to dye it but I want the blonde parts to be just a little bit darker and the rediish parts to be a little lighter than my natural color so that my eye brows won't look so weird.
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll237/BrnEyedDancer/Hairbest.png


I want to do it over the summer so that I can change it back before school starts again though if it looks weird.


Answer
What you want to do is considered "hair chunking"...it's a bit of an old trend, so not too trendy, doesn't look very good on anyone. I myself have long hair like you and skin tone, so I can relate. Best bet, just wanted to first mention, DO NOT cut your hair. Secondly, I understand you want to change your hair color, I do my own hair different color every 2 years. So let's see...I would not recommend any kind of blond on you, it would only wash you out and make you look weird. You want to stay with a nice creamy color to match your creamy skin. As for multi colors, which it seems like that is what you're going for, I would suggest subtle face framing highlights that are a bit lighter than your natural color.

So, to sum it up: As for an entire color change, no one can talk you out of that, so I would suggest going possibly a honey-brown (not blond), and again, as for multi-tones, I would suggest subtle face framing highlights a few shades lighter.

No BLONDE. It will not look right. Make sure your new hair color is creamy and shiny, not mute and mousy.

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: changing hair color?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment