Friday, March 7, 2014

Hair color and a job?




M Abigail


I want to dye my hair red, like Ariel from the little mermaid red. It will only be that color no random streaks o other colors or anything. Just red. Will that hinder me from getting a job? I'm going on a job interview with my natural hair color but want to dye it over Christmas break.

The interview is for Trader Joes.



Answer
Trader Joes is known/notorious for being tolerant of alternative looks. Go to their stores, you'll find plenty of employees with tats or piercings or dreads or any combination thereof. I doubt that bright red hair will really hurt your employment chances.

Note that this observation applies primarily to TJ locations on the left coast. I've noticed that stores in other parts of the country tend to be much more conservative.

What hair color is good for an job interview?




one of a k


My hair dyed is fading away and I want a color that will best suits for an interview for a job.


Answer
It depends on what position you are applying.
But it doesn't make sense if they are blond or brown or black There is only one rule, they have to be clean and with neutral haircut and without original hair colour roots. That's all magic. Be tidy and interviewer will see that you care yourself.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Hair color and a job?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment