Monday, March 3, 2014

Hair color.?




clearlyher


I want to dye my hair, but I don't want to dye it some random color that will look horrible on me.

Is there a website where you can take a picture of yourself and try out different hair colors to see what they would look on you?
A free website would be preferable.

thanks!



Answer
Hi! I googled "virtual try on hair color" and got a list of them.
http://www.google.com/search?q=virtual+try+on+hair+color&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
For the best results the picture you use should show you in natural lighting so have the picture taken outside and make sure your face is free of shadows. Take notes on which hair colors look best and narrow it down to your favorite. If youâre still in doubt between a few choices you can always call the toll free help line on the box and have their experts help guide you.

Is Pureology a good line to use for my color-treated hair?




Jamie


I have been using color depositing shampoo and conditioner made by Loreal Pro. My ends are getting damaged and dry. I want a line that kicks up shine as well as repairs my damage without stripping color. I am looking at Pureology's Super Straight products and leave in conditioner. I want to know if they are worth the money I will pay!


Answer
The color depositing sham/cond from L'Oreal are not that moisturizing, so I understand how your hair could be getting damaged and dry. If you were to use Pureology, which is great line for colored hair because it is sulfate free, then you should use either the Hydrating line, or the Nanoworks line. Both contain protein, therefore repairing, but the Nanoworks is superior in shine and moisture; and VERY costly to the public. If you are looking to spend a little less, then try using Matrix Logics Anti-Age Revitalize sham/cond from system #2 (Dry/Damaged Hair).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Hair color.?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment