Wednesday, February 26, 2014

i went and had my hair colored at a salon?




Emily


okay on saturday 2/25/2012 i went and had my hair colored at a salon and she dyed it dark brown almost black well today i get out of the shower and let it air dry and my color is fading like its light brown in some places looks like i have high lights but chunky highlights lol i don't. i'm using pantene shampoo and conditioner and its color safe. so should i call them and tell them to fix it for free or what should i do thanks :)
it was permanite hair dye. i'm a nice person so i won't be rude to them about it.



Answer
I would definitely contact them. If the salon used a permanent colour on your hair it shouldn't have faded in this short a time, even if you were using a shampoo like Head & Shoulders (which is notorious for stripping out colour). Double check that the dye wasn't semi-permanent and ask if there's anything they can do as you're not happy with the result.

If you're polite they should be happy to help, don't go in waving fists and pointing fingers.

Good Luck!

When you get your hair colored at a salon...?

Q. Do they have a bunch of colors to pick from and examples and stuff?
And how long does the color last before it fades.
And is it better than DIY home coloring?

I'm finally getting my hair colored at a salon after years of dying my hair at home, and I totally dunno what to epect, I wanna make sure I get the perfect color, is there lots to choose from?


Answer
Anna is completely off;
It is the opposite.

Salon hairdye is WAY better, lasts longer and doesn't fade. It just grows out.

Box hairdye, however, will fade within a certain amount of washes if it's semi-permanent. Even if it's permanent it won't be as good as salon.

I just really prefer salon dying. They can get every strand and will dye it right.

Also; my hairstylist always has a very large palette for me to choose from. Ranging in many many colors. ;)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: i went and had my hair colored at a salon?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment