Thursday, February 27, 2014

Does anyone know a good, fairly reasonable priced salon in the NYC area where I can get my hair crazy colors?




cucuserpen


I want to have my hair purple, like really purple but I don't want to do it myself because i want it to look good .. lol. So anyone know a place? Preferably in Manhattan, but the boroughs are fine too .. or LI .. and not too like crazy high end :)


Answer
I love coloring my hair crazy colors. Right now my hair is for different colors xD all from the rainbow

I go to any salon and get my hair bleached, then apply the dye at home. If you don't want to do that, you can buy the dye separately and bring it with you. Most salons don't cary crazy colors, so you should get them on your own. I recommend colorsilk. It is the mot permanent color you can get, and it isn't frying for your hair like other colors can be.

Where are some hair salons in NYC that will dye your hair for cheap?




Zoe


I want to dye a streak of my hair pink. I already have a blonde streak and my hair is black. Do you know any places in NY that can dye my hair pink for a cheap price?
Or if anyone has dyed their hair a bold color and they had dark hair, can you please tell me how to do it? I tried doing it before but it didn't really work and I'm scared to ruin my hair unless someone who has done it before tells me how they did it. lol thank you so much!

<3 zoe
Yea 20 dollars isn't too bad but I tried dyeing my blonde hair pink, it didn't work out. It turned red and I really want a pink streak in my hair, lol. Last time I spent 25 dollars at this european hair salon but they didn't have pink so I chose blonde and I'm not exactly very happy with it. :)



Answer
Unfortunately, most salons in NYC will not dye your hair for cheap. Most salons charge at least $20 for color. Why not just dye your blonde streak pink? Manic Panic has semi-permanent dyes in various shades (including pink of course), so you can dye your hair pink and it can easily wash it out within a few weeks and you'll still have your blonde streak.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does anyone know a good, fairly reasonable priced salon in the NYC area where I can get my hair crazy colors?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment