Sunday, February 23, 2014

Girls&Guys: Favorite hair and eye color combination?




- Potterhe


Whats your favorite hair and eye color combination for a girl?
Whats your favorite hair and eye color combination for a guy?
I like blonde hair and blue eyes for guys and black hair and green eyes for girls. Very attractive.
I also love black hair blue eyes for guys.



Answer
girl :Black hair Green eyes

Guy: Blonde hair Blue eyes

I lucked out, I have black hair and green eyes and my guy has blonde hair and blue eyes
^^ luck me :P

most attractive hair/eye color combination?




Abby


example: black hair and blue eyes, brown hair and brown eyes


Answer
Red hair and blue eyes is pretty hot. I don't have a favorite but I picked something for you!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Girls&Guys: Favorite hair and eye color combination?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment