Wednesday, February 26, 2014

best hair color for tanned skin?

Q. my color is more like : http://www.toptenz.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/kristin-kreuk.jpg <~ this
and my hair color is : http://www.ultimatelooks.com/evagaborcolors/images/14C-DIRTY-BLONDE2lg.jpg <~ dirty blonde .. and my eyes are light brown wich is more like this : http://i.ehow.com/images/a04/ha/53/apply-makeup-honey-colored-eyes-200X200.jpg wich hair color do u think would look better on me ?


Answer
The hair color in the first picture would look stunning. It is a little darker than your own hair color, but not as dark as Catherine Zeta-Jones' hair (which is beautiful on her).

I would choose a rich but light brown, and choose a cool shade, not a warm one. Very few people can pull off a warm tone of hair color.

Just don't go light blond with tanned skin. People with light blond hair really don't tan too well in real life, and it looks fake (I'm a Swede and a blonde, myself; trust me!).

What's the best hair color for tan skin?

Q. Okay so i've been really wanting to chnage my hair colour lately but i'm scared it might not come out right. I want to dye my hair like a much lighter color... Like golden bronze...
Any suggestions....(:?!
Do you think i should dye my hair golden bronze or no?!
me: ;)
http://s1006.photobucket.com/albums/af188/freshecuadoriann/?action=view&current=merp.jpg

This is the only photo i can find which actually shows my skin color c:


Answer
Have you seen people like "Rita Ora"? Google her! She has tanned skin and is blonde, but can pull it off!!
Also, beyonce has tanned skin, and went golden and she looked amazing!
A black girl from my school went golden and she really suited it!
A change is always nice, go for it but make sure its golden/blonde, not platinum!
Your hair is lovely the now too!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: best hair color for tanned skin?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment