Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Do you mix 20 volume regular lifter with permanent hair color?




sexy_fairy


I have black hair and it says lifter so to get deep auburn hair color do i mix the lifter with the hair color?


Answer
Well my mother is a hair dresser the more you want your hair to get lighter use a higher volume like 40 volume etc. If your hair is really thin then go for it..

Three part question re: hair color, color remover & recoloring?




Lila


Hey there, hoping for some advice from someone who uses color for gray coverage.
Okay, here are the details. My natural hair color is black.
I'm also going gray, about 65% of my roots are starting to turn.
I'm currently using a semi-permanent black dye to cover my grays.
I would like to change it to a medium brown (ash).
I color my hair myself at home.

Question 1 ~ If I use Color Oops to remove the dye, what color will my hair be? And my grays?

Question 2 ~ If I do change my hair color, should I use a permanent dye?

Question 3 ~ If I use a permanent dye, should I color my roots first, since my grays are very stubborn?

Sorry if it's confusing.
Thanks for reading!
I feel I need to use the Color Oops because my hair is naturally black and I might not be able to tell
when the semi-permanent black is fully washed out and I'd like to color my hair soon and not have to wait.



Answer
If your hair is naturally black, you won't need to use a colour remover because those are specifically for dyed hair. The semi permanent dye should come out over time with washes, and even so you can just dye over it anyways because it's not permanent. Changing your hair color will require a lifter if you're trying to go lighter.. Some dyes now a days are specifically for virgin dark hair and it helps them go lighter.. Try looking into those. And most dyes are for Grey hair so I wouldn't say to start at the roots, seeing as they may end up a lighter shade. But if you know they're extremely stubborn than do what you think is best. It's your hair, you know the best how it reacts to products.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do you mix 20 volume regular lifter with permanent hair color?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment