Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Popular mens hairstyles for 2012?




Adrian


For so many years I've had a buzzcut, but I decided to try something new. I want hair. I want hair that women can run their fingers through lol.

So what are some popular mens hairstyles that girls like?

Note: I have very thin hair and for some reason when it grows, it grows straight out, not down.



Answer
since your hair grows straight out instead of down, you you could grow it to medium length and kindof gel it up in the top kind of like a faux hawk but not as pointy.. or if you really want someone to be able to run their fingers through it, you can try just using mousse or something...i suggest using something like herbal essences shampoo and conditioner, girls love the smell and it makes your hair more managable so you won't have to put in too much product. hope this helped :)

How popular is the v-cut hairstyle in 2012?




Kasim


I want to do something different with my hair, I'm tired of it being cut straight across. So I want to get it V-cut, and get more layers put into it. Is that still popular in 2012? What types of hairstyles could I do with v-cut hair? Like, braids, curls, etc? Help!


Answer
popular as yo mama




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Popular mens hairstyles for 2012?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment