Friday, February 21, 2014

Is there any home products i can use to lighten my hair this color?




Xiotchi


i have dark brown hair and i want it this color without having to re-dye it or go to a salon.

http://www.haircolorsideas.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/light-brown-hair-color.jpg

is there any house products i can use? i heard of cinnamon and honey being able to lighten hair but will it get it this color?



Answer
I know this isn't a home product but it's pretty amazing and it definitely works. I recently used John Frieda's Go Blonder Spray. It's just a spray that you use on wet hair after you get out of the shower and then blow dry. I had jet black hair so i had my doubts but then I used it and now my hair is the brown shade i wanted. For me it took about 7 days to notice results because of how dark my hair was, but for you it should be different if your hair is already brown. It's great because you can control how light your hair gets just by the amount of spray you use. It's really easy and it goes for about 6 dollars in my area. Hope this helps!

How can i maintain my colored hair?




m.


Ok well yesterday i colored my hair a dark red color at a salon... Im using John Frieda Radiant Red shampoo and conditioner.. what else can i use/do to help keep my hair from fading or anything.. Any good products you have used before?

Thanks!



Answer
I send all my hair color clients home with shampoo, conditioner and a leave-in product designed for color treated hair. Keep in mind that there are products for "color treated hair" and there are "color safe" products". What you need are the "colored treated.." variety. Since you are already using a shampoo and conditioner designed for color treated hair, you just need the color preserving leave-in product. These links go to a few of my favorites as good examples of what will help keep your hair healthy and minimize fading. I use the Paul Mitchell on every client that sits in my chair. I send the Matrix product home with every client that swims and I use the Wella product on every client that has problems with tangles. Good luck

http://www.paulmitchell.com/Products/PaulMitchell/Smoothing/Pages/SuperSkinnySerum.aspx

http://www.matrix.com/products/biolage/sunsorials.aspx

http://www.wellausa.com/consumer/products_consumer/international_line_consumer/color_preserve/products_cp/special_care.jsp




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there any home products i can use to lighten my hair this color?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment