Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Is Pureology a good line to use for my color-treated hair?




Jamie


I have been using color depositing shampoo and conditioner made by Loreal Pro. My ends are getting damaged and dry. I want a line that kicks up shine as well as repairs my damage without stripping color. I am looking at Pureology's Super Straight products and leave in conditioner. I want to know if they are worth the money I will pay!


Answer
The color depositing sham/cond from L'Oreal are not that moisturizing, so I understand how your hair could be getting damaged and dry. If you were to use Pureology, which is great line for colored hair because it is sulfate free, then you should use either the Hydrating line, or the Nanoworks line. Both contain protein, therefore repairing, but the Nanoworks is superior in shine and moisture; and VERY costly to the public. If you are looking to spend a little less, then try using Matrix Logics Anti-Age Revitalize sham/cond from system #2 (Dry/Damaged Hair).

LEARNING A NEW HAIR COLOR LINE?

Q. hi, i just started in a new salon where they use a hair color line that i am not familiar with yet. In cosmetology school we used Paul Mitchell hair color. Now i am using L'oreal. I remember see a while back a conversion chart that shows you what the equivalence of each color is in a different color line. Would anyone know where I could find one or give me and hints about how to figure out how to use a new color line. I know that things are pretty much because they both use the European system, but it would be nice to have a conversion chart while i am still getting used to things.


Answer
Get into a L'Oreal color class to learn how to properly formulate and use it. The conversion charts are not exact and it's really best to simply understand the color line. Check out L'oreal's website, they may offer training materials on line. Ask the salon owner how often they provide education for the salon's stylists. Connect with another hairdresser in the salon that knows the product and ask him/her to help you formulate for your clients until you catch on. Finally, the beauty supply in which the salons purchases the color from normally offers color classes or can get you conversion charts/training materials. Find out if you have a rep that visits the salon to restock your color or find out the name of the supplier and call them for support materials.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is Pureology a good line to use for my color-treated hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment