Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Senior pictures?




Hearts, St


I'm getting my senior pictures taken in about 2 weeks, but i'm having trouble deciding what to wear. i don't know what types of clothes i should wear or i'm not sure what colors look best on film. i have the palest skin you have ever seen (seriously, i'm not peach, i'm white), reddish-brown hair, and hazel eyes.

if you have any suggestions, please tell me.



Answer
I would say that anything in a saturated blue or green would be nice. It would bring out your eyes and contrast nicely with your hair color. Avoid anything too light, it might to weird things with such light colored skin. Marcia Cross, from Desperate Housewives, for example, usually plays up her red hair and pale skin by wearing emerald.
http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2006/stylechannel/gallery/desperate_housewives/marcia_cross400.jpg

As for style, go with solid colors and avoid anything too trendy. a boat neck tee or a button down always work well. The goal is to be able to look back at the photo in 20 years and not think, "What was I wearing?"

hope this helps.

Hair Color?

Q. I'm thinking of putting thin streaks of either dark brown or red in my hair, I want to make my hair look trendier, more rockster... or should I dye it like a auburn red color?
Here's a picture of me:
http://a122.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/83/l_ef1d340aa5bec09d566cc2eb1b165d91.jpg

What shall I do?


Answer
You could definitely pull off a dark auburn/ dark copper look, so go for it and rock it girl!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Senior pictures?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment