Wednesday, February 19, 2014

gray coverage?




mfv


I dye my hair and can never get the hairline gray covered. Can anyone tell me how to cover those stubborn gray hairs?


Answer
You need to "pre-soften" the gray area first. You would use a 20 volume developer and apply it to only the gray area for about 5-10 minutes then rinse. Then you can go ahead and color it. The developer will open your hair cuticle allowing for the color to better penetrate the hair.

Anyone know of a hair color for natural redheads to cover gray that will look natural and not orange?




DNA


I'm mid-40's and a natural redhead, but slowly getting gray at the temple areas. I'd like a natural looking color that will cover the gray. Most hair color companies make hair color for those with brown hair. I've only tried semi-permanent. The best match I found was casting colorspa by L'oreal in a color called amber, though this is getting hard to find in stores. Plus, I'd like somethig with better gray coverage.


Answer
Hello im a hair dresser and i wanna tell you 1rst off stop useing over the counter tints..they contain metal salts and my damage your hair..There is a product called Miss Clariol when you buy this you can mix it with 4oz cream delp to 2 oz of color then to cover your gray you need grey drops to every 0z of color use 10 drops of grey drops this will cover the hard to cover white hair...I should know im 90% Grey and i have the problem as well to cover that nasty grey hair.any other question please IM me ...Oh the store you can get the color in is Sally's Beauty Supplys




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: gray coverage?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment