Tuesday, February 18, 2014

French questions and answers> Need translated!?




NeverBeNot


I'm doing a project for school with some younger classes and i need to make an interview for them. I have some questions and answers but i need them in french and I'm having trouble properly putting the sentences together. i need anyone to just translate it even if its just like one sentence. heres the script:
French Interview In English

S: Hello! I'm here with Taylor.
T: Hello! Today, we are going to be interviewing each other.
S: Let's begin.
T: Sam, when were you born?
S: I was born on December 14, 1997. *** french pronounciation ***
T: What color are your eyes?
S: My eyes are brown.
T: Who are your parents?
S: My parents are Cathy and Tony.
T: How many siblings do you have?
S: I have one sister.
T: What school do you go to?
S: I go to Hespeler Public.
T: Alright. Now it's your turn to ask me some questions.
S: Okay. Well, where were you born?
T: I was born in Cambridge.
S: What is your natural hair color?
T: My hair is naturally red.
S: Which one of your parents do you resemble more?
T: I am resemble my mom the most.
S: What is your favorite food?
T: I love pizza but my favorite food has to be spagetti.
S: Taylor, do you have any pets?
T: Yes, I have one dog and two geckos.
S: Well that brings us to the end of the interview.
T: Bye!
S: Bye!



Answer
S: Salut! Je suis ici avec Taylor.
T: Bonjour! Aujourd'hui, nous s'entretenons
S: Commencons-y
T: Sam, quand es-tu né?
S: Je suis né le quatorze décembre, un mille neuf cents et quatre-vingt dix sept
T: Qu'est-ce que couleur sont tes yeux?
S: Mes yeux sont bruns.
T: Qui sont tes parents?
S: Mes parents s'appellent Cathy et Tony
T: Combien de fratries as-tu?
S: J'ai une sÅur.
T: Qu'est-ce que l'école vas-tu?
S: Je vais à Hespeler en Commun, (or just Public)
T: D'accord. Maintenant c'est ton tour pour me demander des questions.
S: D'accord. Bon, où es-tu né?
T: Je suis né à Cambridge.
S: Qu'est-ce que ton couleur de cheveux naturelle?
T: Mes cheveux sont rouge naturelle.
S: Qu'un de tes parents ressembles tu plus?
T: Je ressemble ma mère la plus.
S: Quest-ce que ta nourriture préférée?
T: J'adore le pizza, mais ma nourriture préférée doit être le spaghetti.
S: Taylor, as-tu d'animals?
T: Oui, J'ai un chien et deux geckos.
S: Bon, Cette apportes nous à la fin de l'entretien.
T: Au revoir!
S: Salut!


Hope that helped!!! That was long!! xDD




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: French questions and answers> Need translated!?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment