Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Hair dye question? Color?




(:


So I'm thinking about redyeing my hair a lighter color. My hair is naturally jet black and I dyed my hair and it turned into a dark reddish brown color. Now I'm thinking of going lighter, like a light brown and I am wondering if I can dye my hair on top of my already dyed hair? Or would I have to bleach my hair to do it?
Would the color show if I use a blonde box on top of my already dyed reddish brown hair color?



Answer
No. You will have to bleach your hair if you are wanting a lighter brown, because you cannot lift color with color.

Some box dyes designed specifically for dark hair can sometimes lift color a couple of levels, but it usually doesn't turn out with much much lighter color.

I'd recommend finding a good stylist who has good experience with color (in particular, bleaching) and have a consultation to determine what you should do depending on the condition, color, and porosity of your hair at present. (Since you mentioned your hair is reddish, it may be hard, though not impossible, to bleach it yourself without it turning brassy as red tones are hard to get out of hair.)

It may cost a bit more money, but trust me, it will be worth it! And, the consultation should be free! :)

Good luck, and please feel free to email me if you need to know any other information!!!

How do I dye my hair this color?




Miranda R


The color I want:
http://media.photobucket.com/image/lights%20poxleitner/casdavihay/lights_valerie_poxleitner_singer.jpg?o=5

My dark brown hair: http://s256.photobucket.com/albums/hh189/MirandaEveryday/?action=view&current=Photoon2010-05-05at1322.jpg&newest=1


What's the name of the color of her hair? Is there a process to make my hair lighter like that? (bleaching or anything?) or can i just get a box of a certain color? if so, which color?

I have like, no experience of dying my hair.. hah, but ive always wanted to lighten it like hers, or dye it red.. or something.
If the second link doesn't work then use this one: http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh189/MirandaEveryday/Photoon2010-05-05at1322.jpg?t=1273184113



Answer
Well first off if your hair is darker than the color you want you cannot dye your hair using a lighter boxed color because your hair is darker than that color. First you would have to bleach your hair and then dye your hair that color. That certain color is like a chestnut color and if you get this done I suggest that you go to a hairstylist. I hope this helped you out




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Hair dye question? Color?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment