Sunday, May 11, 2014

How can I get my hair to grow faster?




parrishhhx


My hair is a little longer then my collarbone and I want it to be where my boobs are by the time school starts. Help?


Answer
Unless your hair grows really fast, it won't be down there that fast! You can brush it 500 times!Pick out 5 sections out of your hair, put 4 of them in clips then brush that section 100 x's, do that with all 5 sections,or you could take Vitamin A,D,E, these 3 vitamins are good for bones,teeth,hair. I'm sorry that's all I know to do, except you could buy extenders to fit in your hair for your hair to look long, you can get them in any department store, that sells wigs, or a beauty shop, but they are expensive, you would have to get the beautician to match it to your original color, and she will show how to put them on, and in.

how can i mkae my hair like this?




MoMMi of 2


http://www.weddingbee.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/z106941.jpg


Answer
First, it depends on what color your hair is. Is it brown to dark brown/black? Are you brunette like your avavtar?

From what I can see from the pic, there is a long, dark blonde hair (on the model) and a wig on top and clip on hair for fullness wither coming from the back or clipped onto the sides.
The clip on hair extenders can cost anywhere from $40 to $200. The hair piece on top could be connected, I can't tell.

So, to start with you have to dye (bleach first) to get the right tone for your your skin tone. Next, you need to acquire the wig/ hair piece/ clip extensions.

This is the wedding page for the hair extensions., etc.

http://www.hairextensions.com/home.php?cat=25#dex




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I get my hair to grow faster?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment