Monday, January 20, 2014

How long to keep brown hair dye in for it to make my hair black?

best hair color mousse
 on ... with Bamboo extract. Fortified color. Certified brilliant. - Garnier
best hair color mousse image



Madison


Im using loreals Sublime mousse in pure medium brown and my hair color right now is and orangy brassy color I'm looking for darkest brown to black but I don't want to have to buy over again how long do I keep it in


Answer
Try double the time that it says to??? I don't know how it will turn out.

What are the best styling products for thin/fine hair?




Pisces Swe


I have pretty thin and fine blonde hair. My hair color is back to my natural color besides highlights. I wanted to know what is the best styling products for my type of hair? My main problems are keeping my hair straight and not frizzy. What would you recommend?


Answer
mousse at the roots for volume :)
after a shower and your hair is towel dried use a gold ball sized spray of mousse and tip your head upside down and get it on the roots then blowdry upside down. make sure you point the nozzle of the hairdryer down with your hair, dont go against it , except when your drying the roots, go nuts, but make sure its warm-cool
when you are doing the mid-end lengths then set it to hotter but KEEP IT WITH THE CUTICLE for example your head is still upside down so point the nozzle to the floor.
and a good heat protectant would be good too!

to stop it getting frizzy you need to smooth the cuticle, which means dont dry up your hair dry down i cant stress this enough!
if you get lots of flyaways, spray hairspray onto your hands and softly wipe your hairs over your head, but not too hard or itll look hard and yukky :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How long to keep brown hair dye in for it to make my hair black?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment