Thursday, January 23, 2014

How can i get my natural hair color to come back faster if possible?

best hair color new haven
 on ... Rivers Hair on The Picture Of Her Profile Presents How Her Blonde Hair
best hair color new haven image






Okay so i use to dye my hair all the time but i haven't dyed it in 5 months because i want my natural hair color to come back and i know for that to happen your hair has to grow out so it will come back. But my hair grows slow so i was wondering if there is any hair product i can use on my hair to make the natural color come back?


Answer
my best advice would be to color you hair as close to possible to the natural color and then grow it out that's what i did. it took about 3 years and my hair was about 12-15 inches long :)

Can I use semi permanent blonde hair dye on my dyed brown hair?




Ross


Can I put semi permanent blonde on my dyed brown hair? My natural colour is a dirty hair color and I haven't dyed it in 3-4 months so my roots are pretty bad... Can I do it with out and green or orange mixed in?
-Ross<3



Answer
U can't cover brown hair with a semi or demi blonde dye. Those dyes are deposit only so they cannot cover anything that is darker than the color u are applying. The only way to get the color u want is to pull the pigment out of your hair.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can i get my natural hair color to come back faster if possible?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment