Tuesday, January 21, 2014

what are some hairstyle ideas for a teenager?

best hairstyle ideas
 on Two-Tone Hair Color Ideas | Hairstyles, Haircuts,Best Hairstyles 2013
best hairstyle ideas image



moonlights


My hair is long,straight, and kind of thin, with no bangs. I need some hairstyle ideas that would make my hair appear thicker, that also take little time to do in the mornings that are styleable with wet hair.


Answer
Try these! They all include braids and it would make your hair look so volumous and curly once you take them out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcohiufe47s&feature=feedu

Does anybody know and good websites for hairstyle ideas?




hANNAhLUV1


I'm looking to change my hair up a bit I wanna change the style.
I want to cut atleast 2 1/2 inches off and get layers, cut my bangs to have side bangs. And maybe dye it like an auburn brown or something like that, I also want some feathers in it.
But I also wanna see some other styles, so I was wondering if there is a website with hairstyle ideas. Thank You in advance:)



Answer
I don't know about a website site but shorter slightly wider feathers in side bangs look amazing! This shop has them:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/BlueRidgeNotions?section_id=10123129




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what are some hairstyle ideas for a teenager?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment