Saturday, January 25, 2014

What store-bought hair color will change my dark hair to a caramel color?

best hair color to buy
 on Temporary Hair Color - Dip Dye, PICK A COLOR - Hippie Hair on Wanelo
best hair color to buy image



bel


I have really dark brown hair (level 3 for those that are colorists/stylists) so it's almost black. I want to change the color to a medium caramel brown color, (sort of like J.Lo's hair color without her blonde highlights.) What kind of store-bought hair color can I buy to make this happen? I really don't have a ton of money to spend at a salon, and I'm not looking for a major change, just something to brighten up my dark hair and make it a warm caramel color. Thanks! :)


Answer
I don't think so... I have dark brown hair too and I've tried all types of hair dye, even the lighter shades make my hair a reddish, auburn color... you have to bleach your hair first if you want your hair to be that color.

What hair color shade should i buy to get a light brown with no red tones!?




adribaby12


So, I wanna go for a light brown hair color, but every hair color shade i've tried has reddish or orange tones that i don't like. What hair color dye can i buy to get a light brown with noo red or orange tones, i want just a light pretty brown. Please help, thanks!


Answer
try clairol. i always recommend this brand for hair dyes because of the chart they have that makes it so darn easy to find the right color

http://www.clairol.com/niceneasy/perfect_10/shade_palette/

is the interactive online chart that can help you look at the exact color that you want and won't have to worry about those unlucky surprises




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What store-bought hair color will change my dark hair to a caramel color?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment