Wednesday, January 22, 2014

How much will stripping hair color damage my hair?

best hair color ulta
 on Denise Clapper Ulta Beauty, Hair Salon and Stylist specializing in ...
best hair color ulta image



Keely


i've dyed my hair black for a while now and i'm getting really tired of it. my natural hair color is ash blonde and it looks stupid letting it grow out. i'm really OCD about my hair being soft and healthy so, i was wondering how much it would damage my hair?
any of ways of lightening hair?



Answer
Lightening will damage no matter what. No way around it. All I can suggest for u is to get pureology conditioner color care that u can buy at ulta. Its quite pricey but insanely worth it because it has ingredients to restore hairs natural health. I use the hydrating kind because I straighten my crazy curly hair daily and my hair looks so healthy and is starting to grow again.

How do I brighten up my hair color?







I want to freshen up my dark brown hair. It is starting to look faded and dull. I love my hair color i don't want to change it i just want to brighten it. I have never colored my hair, should i try that or is that a bad idea? Is there any shampoo's or conditioners i can use? Thanks for answering!!!


Answer
Well if you are using cheap shampoo that could be the problem why it is looking dull. Go to Ulta or a hair salon and ask them the best thing for the type of hair you have. Their shampoos have the right ph balance that other cheap shampoos don't.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much will stripping hair color damage my hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment