Sunday, January 19, 2014

What eye color do men over 40 find more alluring?oh and what hair color?

best hair color allure
 on ... Pro-V Relaxed & Natural for Women of Color Dry to Moisturized Shampoo
best hair color allure image



need advic


Just wondering if men really care about what color are our eyes and trying to figure out if brunettes or blondes are more sexy


Answer
I prefer dark hair (upper and lower) - I'm so sick of bottled blondes - I do like like blue eyes with dark hair, but eye color isn't that important

What is a good temporary hair dye product?

Q. My hair is a light brown color and I wanted to dye part of it (without bleaching it first) for the summer. I was wondering if there is a hair coloring product that is semi - permanent, & won't discolor / come out from chlorine. If there is such a thing could somebody please tell me where I could purchase it and some colors it comes in?
Thank you in advance!


Answer
johh frieda luminious color glaze chesnut to espresso,it not only adds color but it silkens and shines hair, o and allure loves it




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What eye color do men over 40 find more alluring?oh and what hair color?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment