Friday, January 24, 2014

What is the best hair color brand to cover grey hair?

best hair color for gray hair
 on Grey Hair: Grey Hair Posts
best hair color for gray hair image



pam e


I just turned 47 this year and cannot seem to find a brand of hair color that covers grey. I have dark brown hair and I was really happy with Natural Instincts. But it does not seem to cover the grey. The last brand I used was ION from Sally's. I am also concerned with the amount of damage certain brands cause. Any ideas out there?


Answer
If you are concerned with protecting your hair while getting the best grey protection, you can use an ammonia free hair color line. Herbatint is a great Italian hair color a little pricey but personally I think its much better than the grocery brands. http://www.thebeautycenter.com/brand/herbatint

Is there a hair color that does not color the gray hairs?




ajbbs@sbcg


I love my gray hair (about 25%) but would like to add auburn tones to my natural color. I don't want to lighten or darken, just add a little bit of red.

Is there a hair color that would just add a little color to my "regular" hair and leave my gray hair as is?



Answer
Use gray dye for all the hair, it will do the job.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best hair color brand to cover grey hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment