Tuesday, January 21, 2014

How to strip hair color with no minimal damage?

best hair color no damage
 on ... Colors Style No Damage Hair Elastics 1626503A048 - Pack of 3: Hair
best hair color no damage image



Eve


I have a non permanent black dye in my hair (it was dyed over orange-blonde) So far its faded to a dark reddish brown on its own but I want to fade it more because I plan on going bright red. My hair is pretty damaged so I want to know some good techniques for fading hair color without damage


Answer
well if your hair gets damaged use aussies 3 minute Miracle leave it in for a hour or more wash your hair then......your hair will be healthy and maybe even more healthy than your real hair

What would hair color remover do to my hair?




Sam Carron


I have kept my hair dark for a long time and i would like it to be lighter again, would hair color remover damage my hair? and if so, how?


Answer
Get color oops from walgreens it Removes all artificial hair color
Gently removes permanent & semi-permanent hair color
Takes only 20 minutes
Ammonia free/bleach free
Re-color the same day




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to strip hair color with no minimal damage?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment