Thursday, July 18, 2013

If im tan skinned and my husband is white, what color would my babys skin color be?

best hair color jennifer lopez
 on Short Hairstyles 4 - Fashion In Motion: Short Hairstyles 4
best hair color jennifer lopez image



FeverDream


I'm in the middle of white and tan. I'm light skinned not super brown, almost like a pale yellow. Dont laugh. Okay pretty much Jennifer Lopez's skin tone and my husband is caucasian with white/tan his family memebers are really white with golden brown hair. What skin color do you think our child will have?


Answer
Your baby can be as dark as the darkest of your relatives or as light as the lightest. It is more likely you will have a lighter baby but not guaranteed.

What can i do to get my natural hair color back?




Mniiie


I had never dyed my hair before and I had the brilliant idea to dye it black. My natural hair color is a medium ash brown, I dyed it about two months ago and now its a really dark brown. What can I do to get it back to my natural hair color? The color is fading, do you think it would fade to my natural hair color?


Answer
Yes, if you just shampoo & condition as usual.
Celebrity wears two-tone hair dye all the time, trying to grow out their dye. Watch Victoria Newman on the Young & the Restless (her dyed blond hair had been growing for months & months), now Chloe on Y&R has two-tone hair, and another on Entertainment Tonight, she's one of the correspondence. Chloe Kardashian, Drew Barrymore & Guiliana Rancic (btw, she just had double mastectomy), Sarah Jessica Parker, Jennifer Lopez (when she's not wearing hair extensions) have had their hair done like that (letting their highlights fade) for years! The other night, I even spotted Ivanka Trump's hair, she's letting her hair grow naturally on the Apprentice. They call that look ombre hair color â darker roots, lighter ends â but colorists sees that fading. Women are wanting dimensional color with natural highlights that look like they've been playing out in the sun.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: If im tan skinned and my husband is white, what color would my babys skin color be?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment