Thursday, July 18, 2013

What are good hairstyles for really curly hair?

best hairstyles
 on mens hairstyles 2013 mens-hairstyles-2013-7  Best Hair Styles 2013
best hairstyles image



Talia


I have really curly hair that is just a little over shoulder length. So far the only hairstyles i've been trying out were a simple ponytail, bun, side bun, side ponytail, and that's it. My hair is starting to get kinda boring lol, so does anyone have any cute hairstyles for really curly hair?? Oh and don't forget that my hair is a little over shoulder length. Thanxx :)


Answer
Some cute hairstyles are:
Updos
Two side pony tails (not up like a little girl, loose on shoulers)
Take a small section of hair from the front and pull it back with bobby pins or a small hair tie.
Take the top half of hair and make a ponytail out of it, leaving some bottom layers down.
You can also, just throw in a cute headband, and leave your bangs out if you have any, or get a cute hair pin, and pull back a small section on the side(:

Also straighten it.

What are some good hairstyles that do not cause headaches?




Lady Amalt


What are some good hairstyles that do not cause headaches?

I have very thick, curly hair, up to shoulder length.

Yesterday I went to the hair salon and tied my hair in a ballerina bun and I noticed that applying hairspray/hair gel on my hair just weighs it down and caused me a headache.

Any good tips/ ideas on how to have a good hairstyle without tension or headaches?



Answer
if your looking for a cute hairstyle to try out these
tutorials. they are awesome. ;D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bte2ODopO4M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi_xc3fsrNo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw8Jx0uamf8
Subscribe and comment if you like the styles
love,
B.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are good hairstyles for really curly hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment