Wednesday, July 17, 2013

What can I do about my employer's ban on unnatural hair color?

most trendy hair color
 on Hair Color Trends 2013 - Gallery of Hair Color Trends Page 0
most trendy hair color image



Eve


I've been working in an office environment for the past few years. Some of my male and female co-workers have dyed part of their hair in what my employer refers to as "unnatural" hair color: varying shades of green, pink and lavender.

My employer has now issued a ban on unnatural hair colors for all employees, giving all employees one week to comply or face immediate job termination. What can I do about my employer's ban on unnatural hair color?



Answer
Your boss is running a business, and he's asking employees to have a businesslike appearance -- or at least avoid un-businesslike appearances. Your appearance is a billboard that says, "I'm a serious adult," or "I'm juvenile." If you were running the same business, which would you prefer? If you want to be in a business where you can have green hair, tattoos, piercings, etc., you need to work for a trendy boutique or something similar.

Forget the "constitutional right" argument. Anyone can be terminated for any reason. All they have to do is give you difficult assignments with short deadlines, and you can be fired for cause.

What are those dolls that you can customize hair, eye and skin color, choose outfits, and then buy?




miraD


I saw these dolls online about a year ago, they are teenage girl dolls, very pretty and very trendy fashions. You could choose the dolls skin color, hair color and eye color, then dress her head to toe in available fashions, and preview the finished product before purchasing. Trouble is, I can't remember what they are called! Can you help?


Answer
I'm not exactly sure if they are the ones you are thinking about, but you can customize your own American Girl doll to make it look how you want to.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What can I do about my employer's ban on unnatural hair color?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment