Tuesday, July 16, 2013

How can you do at home root touch up without leaving a weird mark in your hair?

best hair color root touch up
 on Light Brown Mascara - reviews and photos.
best hair color root touch up image



Ms. Floats


If you use an at home root touch up kit, does it ever overlap the existing color and cause a weird break line or is it mostly undetectable. I don't want my hair to break off at a weak points way on top of my hair or something bizarre like that. But I want to bleach at home and maintain it with over the counter box kits. Is that a good or bad idea?


Answer
I promise it wil break. You don`t have control of where you are place color in the back of your head, or anywhere. You will over lap and it will break over time. Out of lets say 50 people I have seen maybe 1 person that actually did a pretty good job, but they more than likely have good strong hair. I strongly recommend going to a Professional. Don`t be cheap with the one thing people see first.

How to remove color to get back to natural hair color?




denimead


My hair is naturally drab gray. I just started coloring my hair at home over the last 9 months (after having it professionally done for the last 20 years). I want the end result of my hair color to be golden brown. I do not touch up roots in between hair coloring. I do an overall color. Each time I colored my hair, I chose a color that wasn't quite light enough. I'm ready for another coloring. My roots are drab gray, the rest of my hair looks like one solid light brown color. Since I have been using different shades of golden brown each time I color, should I use a hair color remover first to get back to my natural color and then do an overall color of a very light golden brown/blonde? Or just color my hair with the very light golden brown. I do not have different colors in my hair now, but mentally I feel like I do because of the 4 different times I've colored with a different color. Help!!!


Answer
yes..If youre going from darker to lighter with about 4 different colors youll definately want to remove the color. They sell a product...its a powder and you mix it with a 20 volume liquid..you can buy the powder and possibly 20 vol at Walmart...The particular powder Im thinking of is called Un-color, but the other brands work just as well...its in a packet usually on the bottom shelf. Be careful using a lot of anything on the hair or it will become "mushy" and break off, especially if heat is applied. Good luck! *I have been a professional hairdresser for 16 years*




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can you do at home root touch up without leaving a weird mark in your hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment