Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I am a natural redhead. Looking for advice on dying back to natural?

best hair color nashville
 on Le Gateau, Baby. - Home - The Thirty-Something Bride Wedding Blog
best hair color nashville image



Ruby Red


I am a natural redhead. My natural color is a lot like Connie Britton on Nashville. But with age comes white hair. Does anyone out there know which hair dye would be the right one for me, to get my hair color back to my natural color. I have tried a few out there, Auburn is way too dark, and usually has a pink or burgandy tone to it. Which I hate. Please help me.


Answer
Hi :)

If your hair is the same colour as Connie Britton, Then you are Strawberry Blonde :) So if your picking a colour to dye it as close as you can to yours, then go for a Strawberry Blonde coloured dye :D

Is there anywhere that I can get colored contacts?




Olivia


I want colored contacts sooo bad!! I want it the color of the cullen's eyes in the twilight movies i am just as pale as Kristin Stewart and I have hair dark brown and just past my shoulders... I just don't know where to get them?!?!?! Help please anywhere would b great and I live in TN so places near Nashville


Answer
Non-prescription colored contacts are illegal in the state of Tennessee. Too many people had serious infections, some leading to blindness, after using them. They are not regulated, and some overseas manufactures don't care who they hurt.

The only legal colored contacts are from an eye doctor.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I am a natural redhead. Looking for advice on dying back to natural?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment