Saturday, July 20, 2013

Best hair colors for yellow skin undertones?

best hair color yellow undertones
 on Note from the Principal
best hair color yellow undertones image



Avery.


I am half white, half Asian. I have normal sized eyes and eye folds, however i think I look more asian and i have a yellow skin undertone

I always wear realistic looking grey contacts though (for school, hanging out with friends, etc) my eyes are naturally dark brown. What hair color should i have? Would it match with both eye colors? Thanks!



Answer
Definitely nice neutral brown shades all the way up to black. You may even suit a cool brown colour, but most commonly a yellow undertoned person looks best with warm and neutral tones. Avoid blondes though, they'll make your face look even brighter/yellower and it will just look very artificial. Browns will look beautiful!

What hair color would look good with hazel eyes?

Q. I have hazel eyes and very light skin with a yellow undertone. What kind of hair color would look good with that combination, in your opinion?
Haha, Sur, I do not CARE what your imaginary friend thinks of my hair. You're not wanted here.


Answer
A dark chocolate brown would be gorgeous! Maybe even add a few highlights that are a few shades lighter than the chocolate brown.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best hair colors for yellow skin undertones?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment